Corpa flora Founder Céline Champigny has worked for over 20 years in Academic Research Laboratories in both Montreal and Toronto. She started her research career working in a Molecular Biology laboratory at McGill University in the late ’80s, until the early ’90s. She then joined the laboratory of a world-renowned Developmental Biologist, Dr. Janet Rossant at the Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute at Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto. During those 5 years, she worked in the embryonic stem cells world. In 1998, she returned to McGill University and joined the McGill Cancer Center where she worked on breast cancer research while there her passion grew, Having a deep interest in skincare and health mainly offering a solution to skin issues brought on by undergoing chemotherapy, in 2012 she decided to establish her company specializing in the development of topical lipid complexes.
Products Recommended For During and Post Chemotherapy:
- No Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Nanoparticles, Mineral oil, Silicones, BHT, BHA, SLS or Petrochemicals
- Cleansing oil & make up remover.
- Enriched with sweet almond & hemp seeds
- This gentle botanical cleanser and makeup remover is suitable for dry sensitive skin types. Contains essential fatty acids that protect the skins natural lipid barrier. Without leaving behind a greasy reside.
- Intensively regenerates and rebuilds the moister balance of the skin
- Hyaluronic acid optimizes hydration for an instant plumping affect
- Pro-vitamin B5 works as a humectant by deeply infusing water into the cells helping improve the skins barrier function.
- Replenishing and desensitizing lipid complex
- Fights the clinic symptoms of hypersensitive skin such as redness, dry tightness, burning and reduces the appearance of broken capillaries
LIPID-REPLENISHING & SOOTHIN LIQUID BALM
A dry skin savior for all skin types with ultra-soothing properties. This lightly neroli scented formula helps reinforce the moisture barrier of dry skin by strengthening the skin’s natural defenses. This formula contains DEFENSIL® – PLUS, a clinically-tested combination of blackcurrant seed oil, balloon vine extract and sunflower oil concentrate which helps reduce skin inflammation as well as soothe and replenish the damaged skin barrier. Hemp, sweet almond and seabuckthorn oils are also added to this balm to provide important essential fatty acids to ensure the integrity of the epidermal layer of the skin.
Feel free to contact us if you’re interested in any of these products.
Information sourced from copaflora.com
About the Author:
Medical Laser Specialist, Nazrene Khan.
Nazrene has been a beauty & skin expert for over 8 years. She has worked for large companies including Estée Lauder, Declior, and Clarins. Feel free to ask her any question about beauty and skincare at 1833.LASER.RX or email her at Nazrene@themedicalaserclinic.com