What is rosacea caused by?
Experts are not sure what causes rosacea. Skin specialists (dermatologists) suggest that abnormalities in the blood vessels of the face cause the flushing, persistent redness, and visible blood vessels.
Recent Study in July 2018 shows that over 415 Million people suffer from Rosacea worldwide. Rosacea is common but actually controllable and can be treated.
Treatment – How do you clear up rosacea?
1. Light based Laser treatments is very effective to help keep the rosacea skin condition under control
2. Medical grade skin care that has been specifically designed for this condition
The ZO® Skin Normalizing System is a complete selection of therapeutic products for the treatment of red, sensitized skin.
This system features Rozatrol®, a daily treatment serum which works to normalize skin by reducing excess oil, which can lead to inflammation. An enzymatic exfoliator provides ultra-mild exfoliation, while amino acids support optimal microcirculation to prevent the signs of premature aging.
Gentle Cleanser for All Skin Types – 60 mL / 2 Fl. Oz.
Exfoliating Polish – Net Wt. 16.2 g / 0.57 Oz.
Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment – 60 Pads, 75 mL / 2.5 Fl. Oz.
Daily Power Defense – 30 mL / 1 Fl. Oz.
Rozatrol® Normalizing Serum – 20 mL / 0.67 Fl. Oz.
- Helps to restore skin to a more radiant appearance
- Provides mild exfoliation to help smooth skin texture and even skin tone
- Minimizes the appearance of inflammation
- Helps replenish hydration and supports a healthy skin barrier function
3. Lastly, prescription products such as doxycycline, antibiotics that kill bacteria on your skin and bring down redness and swelling
See our Skin Specialist today to get started on your rosacea skin care treatment. Our team of skin care experts will help you look and feel your best.
About the Author:
Medical Skin Specialist, Amanda DeGrace.
Amanda is a Medical Laser Skin Specialist for Complexion Medical Laser Skin Clinic. Amanda has twelve years of experience in the cosmetic beauty industry where she has been able to build her skills and abilities helping patients with their skin care needs.Feel free to ask her any question about beauty and skincare at 1833.LASER.RX or email at firstname.lastname@example.org